Charity Events at the Leigh Arms
We hold a number of events during the year in aid of local and national charities and local groups.
Regular events include:
- Our 'American Style Wrestling' afternoon in June, in aid of Meningitis Research: www.meningitis.org
- Our July Motorbike Meeting held in aid of local charities
- Our very own summer music festival, 'Rhythm on the River'. Free entry, in aid of St Luke's Hospice, Winsford: www.stlukes-hospice.co.uk
- In September, we hold a 'Fun dog show' in aid of Tails Animal Rescue: www.tailsanimalrescue.co.uk
- The first weekend of October usually sees the Leigh Arms hosting the Little Leigh Annual Steam Party, where all manner of historic steam engines and boats, vintage cars and bikes can be seen!
Please see our What's On guide for more information.